Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"You're going to catch a cold from the ice inside your soul."

I hate winter. I want a treadmill.

I hope you guys are doing great! Christmas is so soon!

I'm sick and weak and I hate it, but I only have one more day of school left! Yay, for the increased opportunity of skipping meals!

I'm sorry, I'm a failure. Today definitely wasn't <500 calories. I'll start tomorrow.
You see, I have a bad habit of just saying "fuck it!" and eating that fucking piece of chocolate or bite of shit pizza. And it all goes downhill from there. Why?

Because I'm fat and disgusting and weak.
This has been a really awful week for me food-wise hasn't it?

I truly hope you guys don't think I'm always like this.
It's just that winter has set in and my seasonal depression is setting up camp with it.Yuck.
Tomorrow= a new start! (and I know I've said that far too many times)

Oh, God that is wretched.

I am so sorry. To myself mostly.

I need to look at some thinspo...I know! I'll make a new thinspo journal! That'll cheer me up. :)
And I'll play my guitar and sing Christmas songs... :)


Jacqueline- Thanks! You must have good taste in music.haha Did you know that I'm planning on naming one of my future kids Jacqueline?

Alright, guys, I'm making a list of reasons to be thin! And ideas?

3 comments:

  1. it's been a shit food week for me aswell. i hope next week is better for you.
    thanks for the comment btw :) would be awesome if we could just say, okay let's stop and we would just stop. but it's a deal anyway ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get out that positive attitude. Now! I KNOW you have it in you. The "fuck it" attitude will only bring you down. I used to give into that all the time, but I realized that it will never get me anywhere. Be strong, lovely! Aim for the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thin=Beautiful :) that's a good reason.

    I want a treadmill for the winter too! it's so cold outside I can't do any extra exercises I normally do. I think most people get seasonal depression, I definitely do. I also have the 'fuck it' problem. Started it today with 3 pieces of candy:/ now I feel like just eating anything because I already screwed up, gotta stay strong & don't give in!

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete