Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"The neighbors said she moved away Funny how it rained all day I didn't think much of it then But it's starting to all make sense.."

Today was so gross,just like yesterday! You'd think I'd get smart! (funny movie, by the way)

I HATE the feeling after a binge. I HATE feeling bloated and stuffed and nasty! Yuck!

Thank you campaign for thin for the water advice. :)

You see this should really help me because the guilt and regret doesn't hit me until after I'm bursting at the seams of my belly, I just need to stop and think about what I'm doing, then chug water.

I weighed myself....129.
fuck.

That was with clothes and crap but still. Ew.



Don't worry don't worry...This isn't another self-loathing post. :)
On a brighter note, I'm devising a plan. I figure that most of my binge foods are dairy and meat and other grossies, so I'm descending gradually into veganism.

I haven't done thorough research, but it seems like a good idea. I don't need those nasty toxins in my body, and those animals don't need to be treated so cruelly.  (Did I mention I love animals?) I've never really liked red meat or cheese anyway, my weakness might be the yogurt and milk. But it's all good.

So tomorrow will be a trial day. :)

Any info or tips on being a vegan? Opinions?

Feast with your eyes, lovelies:






2 comments:

  1. Can I just say...I LOVE All TIme Low.

    I was thinking about veganism too, but I almost live off nonfat yogurt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhhhh i totally can relate- just spent a day bingeing and it's so easy to wake up the next day and even though you thought you'd never look at food again just be like 'ok, next course'.
    Kinda sucks how if you are starving it's like you are cool and you binge and you despise yourself...
    xx Claude (lets both stop bingeing :)

    ReplyDelete