Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just for tonight...

Oh you guys, you must understand..

I want this soooo BAD!

But (there are always buts) I am not keeping the right mindset..

I went to church this morning, but don't get me wrong. I am not a religious person, I went to sacrifice my time with my boyfriend. I wouldn't want him to suffer through that alone.His family is Mormon..(.I truly don't mean to offend any of you..I'm just stating my opinion.)

Well anyway I just had to pick a Sunday to go that WASN'T a fasting day for the church (Every first Sunday of the month they have a fast Sunday)...Ugh. There was lots of candy and Christmas cookies.

But of course I told myself not to worry..Today will just be a "normal" consumption day. I'll try to be sane like everyone else..Does that ever work? Oh and tofit this into my plan, as t not make it seem like a binge day, I told myself that from now on every Sunday will be a "normal" eating day.  haha normal my ass!
But seriously, this HAS to STOP!

I am so sorry...I am not an inspiration at all.

I need a plan..
I've got it!

ABC!

Alright I make a page for the limits of each day,just in case you guys wanna join. :)

Skinny body, here I come. :)

Love,
S

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm a vegetarian! I would love to become vegan- but despite how easy it's been to be veggie thus far, it's become curiously tougher lately. I also find it extremely tough to eat without feeling guilty and then binging and feeling guiltier- but it's all the journey I've gotta take, I suppose =P Good luck tomorrow!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a very religious person either:P

    Don't stress about todays mess up. Good luck on the ABC! I wish I could do it, but I've failed at it too many times! If you can get through it, or even just halfway through it you'll definitely be looking awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with abc, plans always help me. well sometimes anyway ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete