Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My 60th Post.

I have 22 followers! That is so thrilling!

I've made a decision:

Today is going to be a good day food-wise. :)

(Hahaha my mom just came in my room to tell me that she's making omelettes with bacon and mushrooms and chesse and crap. haha I was like nooo thanks.)

My weight has been obstinate post-gain at 128.8 in the mornings and 131.8 at night. I am very grateful that I haven't gained more.

Today I will get back on track. No more god damn Christmas cookies, or chocolates, or any of that scat.
I will eat only raw foods today, I believe.

It will be good. :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG, ME TOO! I made that same decision for today! Good luck, hun, we're doing this together! Let's make this a lifestyle, not a temporary diet!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to that. Lets shun the leftovers of christmas, no more boxes of chocolates or fruit cake calling your name. I am going for diet jelly and sugar free creaming soda :)

    stay strong
    xx Claude

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck for being healthy hun, hope you enjoy your day :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha, 24 now! :)
    And I know how you feel. NO MORE XMAS COOKIES. Luckily my dog ate all mine. xD
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, no more xmas cookies!! I think I might turn into a cookie soon...

    Good luck getting back on track! I'm trying as well. <3

    ReplyDelete