Saturday, December 18, 2010

Renewal.

I need rejuvenation.

This past week has been way too sloppy. So today I cleaned my room, did some yoga, and restricted acceptably. I find that I am way too envious of other people, and I need more confidence. I believe this yet-to-find thinness will bring me closer to that radiant, confident, love-by-everyone person I've always wanted to become.

Do you guys have any people you know, that you are especially jealous of?

For me it''s this girl who I met at Q's church. She's outgoing, friendly, pretty, and popular. The perfect barbie. The worst part is that Q's family is in love with her family. The second worst part is that her name is Sara, as well, and she's my age. I can't help but wonder what Q thinks of her...although he insists I not feel threatened.
I guess when I'm thin I'll have a leg up on her. (She's average.)

:)

Weight:128
Intake:
-Green Tea
-Diet Sierra mist
-Clementine(30)
-Cherry tomatoes(50)
-Monster Java Vanilla Light (100)
-Frozen Fruit(70)

=250

Stay strong! Christmas is coming!

P.S.
Thanks Miss Alisha and All.That.Wander

Think thin, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment