Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Querer es Poder.

Today, after my boyfriend left, I went into the kitchen ready to start my evening binge. I was looking through the cupboards and the pantry and I decided on crackers and cream cheese. I picked up the crackers but as I opened the fridge door, I told myself something. I said,"You have the power to not do this."

And I do!

I will make good use of it.

I bought a dress today. Quanah was in the fitting room with meas I was trying it on and it was almost too small. Difficult to zip, but we got it. This gives me a new goal! I want it to be loose by the formal dance, January15. I want to have to tie it extra tight so it doesn't fall down. :) I'll post pictures later..

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome you didn't binge, must me really empowering. good luck on your new goal
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for not bingeing!! thats so awesome. I love when I am about to binge, food in hand & can actually talk myself out of it, feels so good & gives you such a sense of power.

    I clicked on your page & eddie vedder-society came on, I was like "omg!!!" I LOVE him & that song. I am so glad someone else appreciates it. I became obsessed with the whole "into the wild" soundtrack.

    Can't wait to see pictures of the dress!

    ReplyDelete