Monday, December 27, 2010

Post-Christmas-In the time of Chimpanzees, I was a Monkey.

Alright, guys. I've been putting off posting because I've been a complete pig (as usual).

It's very gross..But I feel like I can't help it, because I can't not eat around Q.
It's Catch 22. :/

I just have to learn to live with myself, though, right?


Well, the holiday season has been lovely in all aspects besides the food.

For Christmas I recieved:
-The Laptop from which I am typing.
-A picture painted by my love with a poem to go with it. :)
-A dress and a scarf also from my darling
-leg warmers and a thesauras from mom ( I asked specifically for each of them :)
-a pair of pjs from my brother and sister-in-law
-knee-high socks from my sister and brother-in-law
-and a purse, floral tights, and a rhinocerous toy from my bff, L.

:)

Also, I'm going to AZ to visit my Bro and Sis-In-Law (The same ones who got me pjs) on Jan. 12, so I will be missing winter formal. :/ But in an attempt to express my apologies and love to Q, I threw us a special version of winter formal today. :) It was so cute! I decorated the house with snowflakes, streamers, and garland, and turned up the music loud and we danced. :)

Speaking of that here's a picture of my dress:



That's not me, though. haha

Alright guys, let's answer some questions:

What's your favorite color? Purple, for me.
Top Three Music Artists atm: Hmm...Mumford and Sons, Norah Jones, and...um...The Kings of Leon.
Least favorite music artist:probably lady antebellum. :/
Favorite thinspo picture atm (post a link):




Stay strong!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that picture... sounds like you got some pretty rad gifts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is great! I love it. That takes me back to the mindset I had in the fall, which is great :D I absolutely HATE catch-22s. Omg, don't even get me started- not just that they're impossible to fix, but the way I found out about them, haha. Nasss lyric for your title, btw!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete