Thursday, December 30, 2010

126.6


I lost! :)
Even though I ate "normally" yesterday! :)
You know what that calls for? Today will be a 200 day. :)
Thanks for the comments and answers you guys. :)
Danae: Good luck with your fast, and I lol'd at the "movie corn popcorn!"
Astrid: That's what I thought. Yeah, I'm starting to agree that all the grossness of purginf really isn't worth it. Oh man, this girl that I've known for like 6 years is in inpatient for bulimia. It's so weird. 
Yes my boyfriend and I did have good bonding time even while watching that irrational film. Haha Owen Wilsons voice is sooo annoying! I was making fun of it the whole time!
Miss Alisha: Thank you! That was really helpful and now I am inspired to think of myself as nonaverage too. I like the idea of cutting servings in half. I mean, I want to lose weight right? :) 
Also, I tthink that I may be abusing the laxies. I take them like everytime I binge. :/ 
Mich: Yep, they do help to console me after those foul binges, as well, but I'm afraid I am abusing them. :/
You're welcome for the heads-up. I heard "The Tourist" was pretty good, Also, it has Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie in it. But I don't think any movie could compare to HP7. Ever since I saw that all the movies were crap to me. haha
Oh yes, Smart Pop!? You see, my bf is concerned about me so he always makes the food. For instance, yesterday He made us 2 dinners: Chicken salad (which was fine with me b/c it was low-ish cal) But then a couple hours later we had egg sandwiches. And don't get me wrong, I adore his cooking, but it makes me fat. haha I just can't refuse it though. :)
And I sneak food my in too! The food they sell is freaking expensive!
Have a good day ladies and gentlemen! :)
p.s. sorry if you guys don't care about all the extra stuff that I wrote in replying to your comments. haha Sometimes I can be a rambler. 
Also, I finished Unbearable Lightness! I liked it a lot. 
Are Portia and Ellen still together? I really hope so!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, they certainly are still together! Was Unbearable Lightness eye opening? Or more 'triggering'? I read the first couple of pages and was completely drawn in. I want to buy it. Congrats on losing!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to start Portia's book, but it's way down in the reading pile. Too many books, and too little time!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg what? is there news of portia and ellen breaking up??

    ReplyDelete