Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, Bloggers!

I hope your holidays are swell and all is well!

The New Year is coming, so don't fret if those gingerbread men have gotten the best of you. We have new motivation coming soon. :)

I'm feeling rather euphoric. Yesterday was a good day, non-food wise. It was bad food-wise and I have a feeling today will be bad too. But I cleaned the whole house and opened a few gifts and it was nice.

I'm so looking forward to this Christmas Break!

:)

Stay strong, think thin, be happy.

-Sara

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    Stay strong.

    <3

    Konrad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to stay positive even if you didn't do so great on your intake. I envy that. But I, like you, am looking forward to the New Year and the motivation that comes with it! By the way, I like the Chester French song on your page. I had never heard it before.

    ReplyDelete