Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello everybody! How are you all doing? I'm going to try to make this post less moody than my usual ones...haha, wish me luck...

So, it's the new year! Is everyone motivated to make a change?

My resolution is not set yet because, to be honest, I'm torn as to what I should change. I know for sure I need to stop bingeing and purging..Ah, that will be it. But I'm afraid if I say "no purging" it will just turn into plain bingeing. I will not let that happen though. I think I will try to work out more as well. I want a gym membership so badly but I'm broke...

Honesty, I just wish I was one of those people who stay super skinny no matter what due to their lightning fast metabolisms. I was at a party last night and all of the girls there were like that and I wanted to cry because I felt guilty for eating so much and I knew that it would show up on the scale for me. And this girl there was talking about how she lost 3 pounds over winter break without even trying and I was so jealous. Oddly enough though, she told us her weight and she weighs around the same as me....but I think her scale must be broken or something..because I look like 47283974 pounds heavier than her...or she's just all muscle....

Anyway...how was all of your New Years Eves? What are your resolutions?

Stay strong. :)

1 comment:

  1. Eh, you're probably skinnier than you think. And yeah. I miss my metabolism. As for resolutions, I have none, because hey, it's not as though I would keep them. Sorry to be a downer on your upbeat-ness... maybe I'll try again later. Haha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete