Friday, December 30, 2011

Thoughts.

Hey, so you guys were right about the food processor...it will come in handy! I am glad I got it. :) I apologize for coming off as a spoiled brat.. Do any of you have a tumblr? If you do I would love it if we could follow each other. My url is findthekeywerebreakingfree.tumblr.com. I don't post many ed related things since people I know follow me, just so you know.

So my mate who lives a few hours away stayed with me for a few days over break and whenever I'm with her I eat so grossly. So now that's she's gone I'm trying to get back into restriction mode.

My intake so far has been:
-light yogurt (100)
-apple (80)
-granola bar (90)
-green tea :)

I'm hoping to not go over 600 today..which probably sounds like an absurdly high amount of calories to many of you, but I'm just getting back in the swing of things.  :)

So how often do you guys exercise? I find that I rarely do and it makes my eating disorder that much worse because I feel like I'm not deserving of food. I really want a gym membership.

I applied at the local Goodwill and I really hope that I get a job! First of all, I love thrift stores. I really enjoy the atmosphere and I am so fascinated by clothing. Second of all, I could really use the money. I live I'm an area where its difficult to get by without a car and since my mom was recently diagnosed as legally blind she can't drive and for some reason she won't help me out with the funds for a vehicle.. so I need to start saving up.

Sorry if I'm boring you with my ramblings but I hope you are well and I hope you all have a happy new years!

Stay strong.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comments... hope you get the job. I don't usually exercise much, as even walking up a flight of stairs exhausts me these days. Sorry, can't be of much help. xx

    ReplyDelete