Thursday, December 22, 2011

Who Knows Who Cares

I still haven't stopped purging. I'm at full blown bulimia now..ugh. its gross. After a while its hard to get everything up...no wonder all of the bulimics Ive met are overweight. I'm probably consuming more calories from the binged than I would just eating normally without purging.

Winter break started today, which,yes, means more opportunity to b/p but you know what I'm going to use it for? Getting skinny. No more of this b/p cycle! I'm going to eat no more than 800 calories a day and I'm going to get some form of exercise everyday! I want to be beautiful! And I will be! Wish me luck girls!

I hope you guys are greatttt and I'll blog again before Christmas. :)


1 comment:

  1. Ah, Sara, I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, I haven't been on! It sounds like you are/were going through a bit of a rough patch, and I hope things get back on track! Best of luck stopping the b/p cycle, I know how hard it is... I suck at it.

    Anyway. Thank you for your last comment. I quite like you. Also, I think you should listen to One Too Many Mornings by Bob Dylan. Because that is what I listen to when I'm down. Hang in there, xx

    ReplyDelete