Wednesday, December 7, 2011

'Tis the Season...

for depression.
At least that seems to be the case with me.

But this year I'm trying to make it happier. :) I decorated the house with dazzling lights and I'm purchasing Sufjan Stevens' Songs for Christmas, which always puts me in a better mood.

This year I don't think I'll limit my food too much around the holidays. I like to allow myself a treat every once in a while just so I don't feel too restricted.. and i have to keep up appearances for the family.

I'm down to 122 pounds. So that's 10 pounds down from what I was a month ago. Too bad its not noticeable on my body yet.
I hope that I'm down to 120 by Monday. :)
I hope you guys are doing well. :)

2 comments:

  1. 10 lb is an amazing loss! Good job!
    You deserve the treat.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the loss... and I'm glad you seem so much more upbeat than you did before! I was worried. Enjoy your holiday treat, xx

    ReplyDelete