Saturday, January 14, 2012

Guys I have to make a decision. Either I can keep living my life like the ugly fatty I'm becoming or I can be productive and make something of myself. Today is my last day of junk food. I've gained 10 fucking pounds. I'm at my highest weight ever. Oh god its so fucking disgusting. I am such a slob. So tonight I will let myself eat whatever because, starting tomorrow, I will not put anymore shit into my body. Seriously. I NEED TO TEACH MYSELF SELF-CONTROL. Tomorrow and, if I'm still holding strong, Monday I will water fast...I know, I know fasting is bad...but I need to prove to myself that I can do this, that I can stop being such a fat ass. Starting Tuesday (when my classes start up again) my meal plan will be as follows:
-Fruit and juice smoothie in the morning
-Salad with lots of veggies and low calorie dressing during the day
-Fruit in between meals
-if I'm hungry at night I will eat something like steamed vegetables or plain oatmeal, but I will never eat after 7
-My beverages are limited to water, plain coffee, and maybe some 100% juice every once in a while

My absolute off-limits foods are:
-Cheese..god, it's sooooo fattening.
-Meat of any kind
-Potato chips and fatty crackers
-Chocolate and gummy candy
-Baked goods such as cookies or little Debbies..
- bread

Guys I know this probably sounds like a shitload of food to all of you, and my off limits foods are foods that toy probably never dream of eating but trust me, its much healthier/ less abundant than the "food" I've been eating and I know that if I don't offer myself some room then I will eventually go crazy and binge.

Wish me luck, beauties.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. That sounds doable. But you do need to add some protein, otherwise you won't be able to function. I recommend Chickpeas, 90 kcal in 1/2 cup (depending on the brand). I don't know if you've gone vegan again (I just did), but if not, egg whites in the morning are great, 16 kcal for 4 g protein. Fat free cottage cheese is also helpful, along with some nuts. Though I recommend staying away from nut butters. Best of luck to you, though!

    ReplyDelete