Sunday, October 3, 2010

Establishing the basics..

Who am I?

  • I'm a girl who likes to be goofy. 
  • I want a ukulele for my birthday (which happens to be in less than a day)
  • A girl who loves to feel pretty. 
  • A girl who can be seen practically always in a dress, but who enjoys wearing anything quirky. 
  • A girl who breathes music. Every type of music. Except for country or rap. haha My "it" artists at the very moment: Fiona Apple, Bright Eyes, and Eddie Vedder. Also, I'm listening to "Jane Doe" by Nevershotnever right now. And one could never go wrong with Dashboard Confessional.
  • I think I really enjoy writing. 
  • I love fresh air, sunshine, and wide,open fields. 
  • I'm a girl who spends too much time crammed up inside. It's not good for me in there.
  •  I have moments where I'm sad because I'm sad for no apparent reason because I should be happy with my life when everything is going well. 
  • Sometimes I feel ugly, stupid, mean, and fat. 
  • And sometimes I act ugly, stupid, mean, and fat. I do not like that part of me. 
  • I suppose that I've been through a lot of sucky things, but I refuse to dwell on them.
  • I have a cat named Thomas, who I call unpleasant names even though I don't really mean it 
  • My favorite person is definitely my boyfriend, my one and only true love. We are finding our way through this maze together, and I know I couldn't make it out on my own. He tells me I'm beautiful. 
  • Sometimes I do feel beautiful. I do feel like a true artist, a real musician. I feel like my voice will carry. Like I will be heard and appreciated. I feel like a model for the world. I sometimes even feel thin. I would never admit these feelings out loud though, so don't hold me to them.
  •  I enjoy attending school and learning and gaining knowledge. 
  • I yearn for a sense of uniqueness. I like to feel special and loved and I like attention. Even so, I hate to feel selfish and greedy.
  • I'm a hopeless romantic who finds passion in sillyness. My idea of a wonderful date is playing Mad Gab in a coffee house.
  • I see the world not as a place where I should spend my time figuring out its deepest meanings and intentions should be unearthed, but as a place of opportunity. I should not waste this time given to me. I should go on an adventure everyday that my heart still beats.
  •  I love to find treasures. 
  • I need to learn to stop and smell the flowers, to just live for the freaking moment. 
  • I go through my stages of depression. This ed stage is a side-effect.  
  •  But I do long to be thin and beautiful and light and small and overall just a girl that everyone loves. Will I ever be that girl? I don't know. 
  • I do know something though. My greatest fear is being alone, without my love. And it hurts him when I'm depressed. And it hurts him when I hurt myself. And I don't want to hurt him, I want to make him happy.
  •  I'm a girl who needs balance.
    I am also a girl who usually doesn't stay up this late.
    Good night, world.

    Love,
    Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment