Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer.

I know I said I'd start my journey officially on Monday..but today seems more like a legit start for me considering Tuesday I took an overnight trip with my school and ate a bunch of junkfood that day and yesterday.

But today I ran 8 miles without stopping! I'm so proud of myself! That's the most I've run at once in like two years!

And my intake is good so far.:

-3 tablespoons dietary snack mix (seeds and nuts) =140 calories, 5 grams of protein
-Sweet and Hot single serving Beef jerky = 120 calories, 21 grams of protein
-Special K bar= 90 calories

so far that's 350 calories consumed and ~900 calories burned!

:)
It's going to be a productive summer!

added:
-mocha light = 130
- soup = 60
-bite of oatmeal = 10

total=  :550

1 comment:

  1. wow!! 8 miles run nd that too without stopping..i envy ur stamina ;)...moreover ur intake is also so controlled.

    ReplyDelete