Sunday, June 3, 2012

Oh lordy..

I'm "dieting" again. I swear this won't turn ugly. I just want to be beautiful.  ♥   

My goal is to lose 20-30 pounds by the start of my junior year. That's in 3 months almost to the date. That's not so bad. :) I just need to keep on track. I am so embarrassed of my weight...I cannot believe I've gained so much! but nevertheless I'm going to share it...

*Evil organ music chimes in* : 146.8.

I just want to be skinny again. It suits me much better than my present chubby self.

Today I consumed 505 calories:
-Yogurt (100)
-Apple (70)
-2 hard candies (30)
-Light soup (70)
-Freeze pop (30)
-Another yogurt (100) (I know it was unnecessary :/)\
-Cup of cheerios (100)
-gum (5)

And I did 250 crunches. We'll see what my weight is in the morning. :)

Tomorrow I'm aiming to eat more wholesome foods and a greater variety of fruits and veggies and maybe a little bit of peanut butter.


Wish me luck! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment