Tuesday, June 5, 2012

141.4!
I was a little worried because yesterday I consumed nearly 1,400 calories!(Which I was too embarrassed to post but I'll write down now anyways just for the record)
Yesterday's intake:
-pretzels (120)
-mocha light frappucino (starbucks) (130)
-cherries (100)
-kombuchi (60)
-slim jim (200)
-2 pizzahut breadsticks (300)
-2 pizza hut cinnamon sticks (90)
-a cup of icecream (360)

:/ as you can see my eating got worse as the day went on and I got all of my calories from unhealthy foods. I think I ate them, but in "normal" proportions because I was trying to avoid a binge and purge session. I'm so glad I haven't done that this time around but I think next time I get cravings I'll eat something less fattening.

I'm losing. (in a good way) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment