Monday, August 16, 2010

"You're looking skinny like a model with your eyes all painted black.."

I know I've been writing a lot lately, but I'm trying to stay motivated. I'm trying to keep my head on straight.

I haven't eaten anything yet, but that's nothing to brag about. I'm feeling really happy with all of this. :) Starving makes me feel strong and skinny. I'm worried a little that it'll get out of hand and I will end up bony and furry..but that'd be a long ways away anyway. I want to be tiny and gorgeous and thin. I have nothing against overweight people like a lot of people with the same mindset as mine, but I know that I will not let myself be fat for any longer. I'm going to be thinner by the time my love returns. That's my goal. My goal in weight loss is to be 110 pounds.

Well, I'll probably write more later today, but for now, here are some more pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment