Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Such a paradox, isn't it? Isn't it?"

Today, I'm going to eat under 500 calories, and it's all in solid food. No juice or soy milk or sparkling water.
For breakfast I will have a nectarine (~70). I don't think I'll have lunch but when I get home from work at around 2:30 I will have....(Oh my God, this nectarine is delicious)....a big carrot (30), apple sauce ( 60), a rice cake (70), some berries (40) and maybe some special K cereal with 1% milk (230). Holy crap, that sounds like a lot! I'm not sure how I feel about eating all of those calories..Well, I hope today goes well for me and for anyone who might come across my blog. :)


Well, instead of my earlier after work meal plan I'll be consuming this for my afternoon meal:
A graham cracker (65), apple sauce (60), frozen berries (25) so then my total would be about 195 calories. I think I'll lower my daily calories to under 350. :)

Cheese stick (80)
Rice cake (70)

Alright, after my post work binge I am done eating for the day.

I'm reading the book Wintergirls and I like it a lot so far...



Shit. There's a fucking toaster strudel waiting for me and my fucking mouth is watering...I know I'll end up eating it...God damn I need to be stronger..

Plus 2 oatmealraisin cookies. I am very screwed! Oh well, I'm going bridge jumping now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment