Sunday, August 15, 2010

It was too cold to cry when I woke up alone. I hit my last number and walked to the road


These are for inspiration:














Today didn't go as I had planned. I gave in to the temptation of food, even though I craved the high of starvation all the while. Tomorrow will go as planned, and I will fast.

I know it isn't healthy and all that crap, and I'm not trying to promote this lifestyle to anyone but myself. I want to be beautiful. And special. And thin. And this is the way I want to do it. :)

I guess it's safe to say I'm a very passionate person. I can feel music pulsing through my veins. I can taste the one I love  in my dreams.Oh God, I miss him. I inhale the morning sunlight. when I arise. Everything I touch, taste, smell, hear, see sends a ripple of static through my body. Or at least I want it to. Lately, I haven't felt truly alive. I crave that. And I crave the feelings that will come with starvation. I want to float along in my world like a feather. :)

Mmmm, I'm listening to Dashboard Confessional. :)
"My hopes are so high that you're kiss might kill me..So won't you kill me?"

In a way, this is my journal. I know that someone could come across this, and then my thoughts would be naked and exposed. But at the same time I don't care.

Right now, I weigh 120ish pounds and I feel burdened with the weight I carry. I just want to lose some of it, especially before my boyfriend returns from his trip, so he can pick me up and say "Oh, Sara, you feel so light!" But today I binged and it was pretty bad...

Tomorrow:
No solid food. Water, tea, and diet soda is fine. No mints, gum or candy whatsoever; they just lead to more solid junk. So basically, it's a liquid fast. I hate exercise, but I can endure hunger. :)

I will do this! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment