Monday, August 16, 2010

"The wind blows through your hair, as you're walking people stare.."

Well, I am back again. :) Today went well. I didn't eat any solid food whatsoever..but the night hours are creeping in..I'm contemplating on whether or not I should go to the kitchen pantry and grab myself a rice cake..But will I be able to stop? How about I make a deal with myself: I can only consume about 100 calories in solid food before I go to sleep. So that means a rice cake and some fruit, right? Also, since I went the day without eating I can have some hot chocolate. Oh God, I hope I don't get any fatter...

Alright, so I've eaten the fruit (less than 50 cals. of frozen berries) and I'm starting on the rice cake. I don't even think that I'll have the hot cocoa...And as long as I don't eat any more tonight I think I'll be fine. :)

I haven't felt that "high" yet, only an upset stomach. I must not be starving enough.

I'm not exactly sure what my plan for tomorrow is. I think I'll keep the solid food under 500 calories, and as for liquids only water and calorie free drinks. Sounds good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment