Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Yayyy!

Hello there no one,

If you are someone and you have stumbled across this post then feel free to read and comment but know that I am speaking to no one.
Tomorrow I am starting a 48 hour water fast. I need the cleansing. My body is a wreck, along with my mind.
I hope it will do me some good. I'm rather excited.
I've been pondering the thought of suicide an awful lot lately. In fact, it never truly leaves my mind...I am just so sick of feeling so worthless. Honestly, I don't think I have any potential for a good future, and I have a feeling that those around me are giving up as well. I'm wondering if I should give myself an ultimatum or if I should keep trudging through this murky life of mine. I just want to become beautiful and happy and lively and successful. I have to prove to myself and everyone else that I am worth something.
Only time will tell, I suppose.

Oh, and if a someone does stumble upon this, here's a picture of me and my best friend Thomas. He's probably the only creature that genuinely loves me.. haha



1 comment:

  1. You are not speaking to no one. You are speaking to a friend (me) who does not have a computer and doesn't blog frequently, but who cares what happens to you.

    Hang in there, xx

    ReplyDelete