Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bella Donna.

"Lonesome like you were when you were sixteen.
When maybe even I weren't listening.
Did I help when I was kissing you?"
-The Avett Brothers, whom I so fortunately saw play this live

I was planning on walking to the library to study, but I won't because it is raining. It's a rather dismal day.
I sometimes wonder if anyone will ever fall in love with me again..wouldn't that be nice? It would help with my loneliness at least...But I wouldn't want to hurt another person again.

Oh well, it's very unlikely anyone will even come close anyway.

On another note, I just came home from a rock climbing trip in Taylor's Falls, MN. It was pretty fantastic. I love living outdoors where all you have to worry about is surviving. It's so much easier to appreciate the beauty pf nature when you're not worried about studies or appearances or any other bullshit. I've always loved climbing and found it pretty exhausting, not only physically but emotionally since it involves a lot of trust in the equipment and your partners.

x

2 comments:

  1. Rock climbing in MN? sounds amazing. I'd love to live outdoors; my dream is to hike the Long Trail solo.

    Hang in there, and keep getting excited about the outdoors! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like it would be a beautiful experience. I've never been to Vermont but I've heard great things. Just be careful if you do and make sure people know your whereabouts. :)

      Delete