Friday, May 6, 2011

"It took bites out of her insides 'til she was just a hollow shell.."

127.8

INTAKE:
-Coffee w/ Splenda <5
-Diet soda 0
-freeze dried fruit 45
-low sugar oatmeal 110
-banana 100
binge/purge
meal/purge
-maybe a yogurt or something 100

I know I'm fat.
I'll probably binge again.....ugh!

No!!! I refuse to!!! I will look at thinspo!!! I will eat something enjoyable and nonfattenting to hold me off...But I WILL NOT binge. I fucking despise purging. It's disgusting and I hate that I'm good at it.

Besides, I read that most of the calories consumed are retained nevertheless.

Damn.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment : ) welcome back!
    I hate that I'm good at purging too, it's just so easy to erase your mistakes it can be hard to resist.
    I saw some study about calories retained after purging and I think basically you can get rid of almost all or almost non of the calories, it just depends on a lot of factors, but either way it's definitely not a good habit and I'm trying to stop altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good to see you're back, i'm sorry about the purging. hell it's only been 4 days purge-free for me so i know how you feel. try to keep positive.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck you both. she's my best friend and you two need to stop presuring people to do things. fuck you.i actually care about her, not you.

    ReplyDelete