Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm a legend. You know, they call me the cautionary whale. - Juno

I'm not pregnant, however, I am just fat. haha

I love Juno. It's definitely my favorite movie..It's the perfect mixture of comedy and romance, . :) I definitely recommend watching it!



So, today was gross food-wise.

I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to eat enjoyably. I know I'll regret it....but I'm hoping I won't. I figure that since I'm starting a competition with  americaneaglelove at A Mission for Beauty Pro-Ana, I might as well feel "happy" upon starting. :) I won't binge, I'll eat healthily, but satisfyingly..hah! Tuesday will be a normal 400 calorie day and on Wednesday I have a huge exam in the morning so I think I'll eat all of my calories during Breakfast.

The competition is May 10th through June 10th and I'm hoping to be 115 by the end of it. :)

Wish me luck and spread the word!
Stay Strong and Beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. A competition is an excellent idea for motivation! I'm going to go on Pretty Thin right after this and find someone to compete with. I love Juno, too... excellent soundtrack!

    Enjoy your tomorrow... you deserve it.

    P.S. I enjoy your long comments. They are by no means unbearable! And I'm glad you liked Never Let Me Go. I just watched the film, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'm having a lot of fun exploring your music player... you have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ellen page, she's a great actoress. have you seen hard candy? if not it's a must see as well. i've always admired how skinny she is, even though she does have a bit of a square shape goin' on there.
    it's great to here you're trying not to purge, it's really hard i know, i wish you all the best :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saraaaa! Don't say that I probably don't remember you, because I DO! You always left the best comments on my blog! You mean so much to me. I'm so glad to stay in touch with you.

    It's always great to be able to eat healthy and enjoy yourself. I've found that one can eat delicious food that can be 100% healthy! Stay strong, love.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. a comitetion sounds like a great idea! i think i might try it!
    <3 brittney
    p.s i like the movie juno too(:

    ReplyDelete