Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"I'm too young to feel this old."-KoL

Love this song and this thinspo!
I'm glad you guys liked my list and thanks for the additions-I'm going to make it into a page and if you have any other things to add just leave a comment!
Oh my gosh! My spine feels amazing! I just noticed it when I was scratching my back. 
I'm starting a new plan to prevent binges too. I eat every 2 hours, six times a day. The micro meals are always under 100 calories. I like it. It's fun planning out my meals for the day. Also I'm recording everything and planning it out in a mini food log. :)
Today's intake: Meal 1 @ ~8 a.m.:Muesli (Thanks Miss Alisha again for the suggestion on serving size)(100)
Meal 2@~10.a.m.: Banana (100)
Meal3@~12.p.m.: Smart pop pocorn (100)
Meal4@~2 p.m.:Baked Doritoes (90)
Meal5@~4p.m.:Blueberries (100)
Meal 6@~8 p.m. (would be 6, but I took a nap): Veggie burger(100), grapefruit juice (10)
Total: 600
:) Be strong and Think thin! 
"Was it love or fear of the cold that led us through the night? For every kiss your beauty trumped my doubt.."-Mumford and Sons
Alex, Avani, and other new followers: Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoyed your stay, and please come again. :)
And everyone else thank you for your comments! I always enjoy them. :)

5 comments:

  1. your food plan is a good idea
    i like the song too, who's it by etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE your plan! You're going to do so amazing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, looks great!!! Congrats on sticking to it, I can see it'll do great things for ya :D

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plan sounds great :)
    This comment is pretty late, but how has that gone?
    I just made my blog private for various reasons, but I've had to lose a lot of readers, and I particularly enjoy the comments you've left, so I thought I'd invite you to be a reader. If you'd like to, just send your email address to jacquelinehenry13@yahoo.com, and I'll add you. If you don't want to share email, I completely understand :)
    I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete