Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello, everyone! Sorry it's been awhile since my last post.

For the most part, I've been sticking to my plan and I enjoy it, but then on Friday, my friend brought cinnamon rolls in at lunch ad not only did I eat mine, but I also ate my boyfriend's since he doesn't really like them..Can you say "FAT-ASS?"

But to make up for it I fasted and burned 1000 calories on my new mini elliptical yesterday. And now I'm down to 122.2. :) I think this is a new low weight for me. :)

I hope you guys are well, and sorry if I don't post for a while. I'm going to Arizona to visit family and I won't be home for almost 2 weeks.

Be strong!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Fasting AND buring 1000 cals on the elliptical? Damn girl, do work :) Nice job. And congrats on the new LW! Have fun in zonaaaa

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cinnamon rolls. Like way too much. My boyfriend happens to love them, too, and we used to make a 8 at a time and I know there was more than one time that we ate them all between ourselves! And my boyfriend is one of those emaciated-looking, stick people who still eats tons and never exercises. Grr. So you did better than I would have done, just eating 2.

    YAY for the new low weight! I hope to be 122.2 within a few days, myself. (This morning, I was 12.4.) Have fun in Arizona. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the new low weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, whoops, posted my other comment on the wrong post...... I suck at this. haha

    ReplyDelete