Saturday, November 27, 2010

"When flowers gaze at you, they're not the only ones who cry when they see you."

Oh, have mercy.....

I am a sinner. My love would not approve of me undeleting this blog, but I sincerely wish to make a compromise with him...I would rather keep quiet than to hurt him.

But everything is chaotic and I need to express myself through this writing. I hope he understands.

This morning, upon waking, I turned my head and laid my eyes upon the most gorgeous creature ever.
The Angel breathed softly in sweet slumber as I made my morning routine.His eyes opened and his lips parted in smile as I crawled under the covers with him. I pray that we can wake up with each other from now on. I pray that he becomes stranded at my house more often.

I love you, Q.
I'm not letting the world in, but instead letting myself out, under limitations.
I hope that you do not see this as a means by which I am keeping you out though..You are free to read this. I won't hide it from you. I will even set it as private.
I pray for your patience and understanding.



With sincerity,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment