Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Looks are deceiving, making me believe it, and these tiresome paper dreams.. Paper dreams, honey"





Tomorrow is fast day. :) Wish me luck! There's so much crap going on right now, I really need this fast.


My boyfriend knows me too well. I can't really avoid eating around him, and I hate lying to him, but I'll try. I mean, come on, he'll like me better anyway when I'm skinnier! I love him though, and I don't want him t find out I'm fasting, and I really don't want to hurt him. He's going through a tough time right now..

I need to improve my acting skills though. I need to act happier so people like me more. I don't want to be the stick in the mud. :/

I really enjoy school, although that may be because I only have one challenging class. haha

Well, I'll update you guys later.

Here's some beautiful thinspiration:



No comments:

Post a Comment